Platelet Rich Plasma- Microneedling®, Vampire Facelift®, Hair Loss®
PRP (platelet-rich plasma) is injected into the face with a special technique, enhancing lost volume, stimulating the growth of new tissue for smoothness, and new blood vessels for a healthy glow.
Microneedling with PRP
-Topical numbing cream is applied to the treatment area for optimal comfort. will roll a professional-grade derma roller or FDA-approved device on the desired areas on your face. The blood is then put into a centrifuge, which separates the PRP from other components of the blood.
-The PRP solution is massaged into the treatment area, usually after micro-needling allowing for penetration of the PRP.
– stimulating cells to create more collagen and producing a youthful look.
-The micro-needling lasts about 30 minutes, depending on the areas treated. -can be safely repeated every 4-6 weeks until you achieve the desired results. For collagen induction, we recommend starting with 3 treatments.
– The process begins by drawing a vial of blood from the arm of the patient. The blood is centrifuged to separate the platelets from the rest of the blood. A local anesthetic cream is applied to the face, and the platelets are shot into the face via mini injection holes.
– approximately 30 to 40 minutes. -should start to see improvement in their looks, including the diminishment of lines and wrinkles, over a three month period. The improvement should last for at least 15 months.
PRP therapy for hair loss
– is a three-step medical treatment in which a person’s blood is drawn, processed, and then injected into the scalp.
PRP injections trigger natural hair growth and maintain it by increasing blood supply to the hair follicle and increasing the thickness of the hair shaft.
• PRP therapy consists of three treatments in a 4–6 week period, with maintenance treatments every 4–6 months.